At East Hartford Animal Clinic, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at East Hartford Animal Clinic, please contact:
Veterinarian | Fun Loving Multi-Doctor Practice
Come join our amazing team!
East Hartford Animal Clinic, in East Hartford, CT, is looking for a veterinarian to join our vibrant and well-established practice. We are a hard working, food motivated, funny team. The family-like atmosphere and friendships we have built with each other is something we are all very proud of. Check it out for yourself by visiting our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/EHAClinic/)!
About Our Practice
- Our facility is spacious, well-equipped, and organized
- The team is cross trained to support our 3 veterinarians
- We provide care for dogs, cats, birds and exotics with a special interest in ferret preventative medicine.
- Supporting pets in our community is very important to us. We partner with CT Cat Connections, A.A.W.L., Zen Dog CT, Monkeys Pack and offer a low cost spay / neuter program.
- The practice culture is focused on respect, fun, mentorship and collaboration
- Our team is amazing and makes working here a joy!
This position is suitable for both new graduates and experienced veterinarians who are looking for a welcoming, community-based practice to call home.
Our community has something for everyone! Located just outside the bustling state capital, East Hartford is a welcoming community. There are a number of fun and exciting things to do in our area including visiting great museums and beautiful parks. Or you can take a short drive to visit nearby casinos or the beach.
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer superior salary, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
We can’t wait to tell you about our practice. Get in touch by applying today - text 424V to (781) 512-7172 or email your resume to Jessica Lemmo, Hospital Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At East Hartford Animal Clinic, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. Our goal is to provide the finest quality care to our patients, and to establish a permanent bond between our clients and our amazing staff of compassionate and qualified veterinary professionals. When you join our family, you will be helping to create healthier lives for countless pets and their families.
Joining the Veterinary Technician team at East Hartford Animal Clinic, you can enjoy a meaningful career in a fun but professional atmosphere. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a fiery passion for vet medicine, East Hartford Animal Clinic may be the place for you!
As an experienced veterinary technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Medication dispensing and administering
- Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc)
- Venepuncture and IV catheter placement
Your talent and skill as a veterinary technician are certainly essential to your success in this role. We’ll love your expertise, passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us. These qualities include:
- Ability to build rapport with clients, fellow team members and leadership
- Knowing that great results are only achieved and accomplished through teamwork and mutual respect
- Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Patience and kindness, compassion and understanding, especially in challenging situations
- Responding to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity and professionalism
This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 2 years) or licensed veterinary technician. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental, and vision), 401(k), training, a family-friendly atmosphere, and more.
Think you’re the veterinary technician we’re looking for? Apply today! Email your resume to Jessica Lemmo, Hospital Manager, email@example.com.